At Pure Barre we believe in building a studio community that empowers and inspires the lifestyle and fitness goals of our members. Are you ready to raise the barre in your career and become part of our exceptional team?
- Provide superior cleaning services in accordance with company cleaning protocols and guidelines
- Promptly respond to client needs and concerns by connecting clients with the appropriate studio leadership team member to resolve and support their questions and concerns
- Act as the face of the studio when clients walk in, welcome clients, check clients in to class, navigate point of sale and scheduling software, and process front desk transactions
- Comply with expectations for substitution, no-show policy and other guidelines as outlined by the Employee Handbook and studio management
- Contribute to a positive, supportive, and fun studio environment by upholding our Core Values and creating rewarding working relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral communication skills, professionalism and exceptional interpersonal skills are essential for maintaining the high level of studio community engagement and customer service required for the position
- Warm, welcoming and engaging personality
- Ability to perform manual cleaning work, frequently move and lift up to 25 lbs. and constantly position self to clean various areas of the studio space
- Engage in physical activity involved in studio cleaning tasks for 1.5 to 3 hours at a time
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Ability to learn and use the studio management and point of sale software system
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Authorization to work in the United States required
- This position offers a very competitive base rate
- Training Opportunities
- Opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Complimentary Pure Barre membership while employed
- Employee Retail Discounts
join the pure barre family.
Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a way of life. We are focused on improving, strengthening, and transforming the lives of our clients and always welcoming dynamic talent. If you’ve got what it takes and looking to join an amazing and passionate team, check out our open positions below or apply in person at your studio of choice.
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.” We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Pure Barre Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)