At Pure Barre we believe in building a studio community that empowers and inspires the lifestyle and fitness goals of our members. Are you ready to raise the barre in your career and become part of our exceptional team?
We are looking for dynamic and confident individuals who are high performers with a passion for fitness to join our team of teachers. A Pure Barre Teacher delivers an extraordinary experience. The teacher provides this experience through a welcoming front desk check-in process, guiding clients through class, and supporting each individual client to achieve their fitness goals. The Pure Barre Teacher cultivates supportive relationships by making themselves accessible and approachable, ensuring client safety, and embodying the Company's Core Values at all times. A passion for Pure Barre and prior knowledge of the brand is a plus, but not required. Musicality and the ability to lead a room of 20+ people are a must!
- Plan and prepare diligently before each class, including the study of choreography and class planning prior to each class
- Learn full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
- Stay up to date with, and implement Pure Barre education standards at all times
- Responsible for studio tidiness and returning equipment to standards set by studio management
- Perform specific cleaning tasks as assigned to ensure standards of cleanliness are observed to ensure client and employee safety
- Set up the studio prior to class; reset and clean the studio after every class; set up the studio every night for the next day’s class
- Visually inspect the equipment prior to the beginning of class to ensure equipment is in good working order and safe to use
- Help sell memberships and retail (will be asked to announce promotions, events, and sales)
- Attend and participate in operational meetings as scheduled
- Passion for learning and willingness to add other Pure Barre modalities to teaching repertoire
- Act as a Pure Barre Brand & Studio Ambassador for all current initiatives and business streams
- Follow Company and Pure Barre social media guidelines and principles
- Participate in in-studio and out-of-studio special events (i.e. pop up classes, health fairs, marathons, community, and hospital events, etc.) to promote the studio
- Demonstrate consistency in punctuality, professional appearance, and reliability
- Comply with expectations for substitution, no-show policy, and other guidelines as outlined by the Employee Handbook and studio management
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients and serve along with the Lead Teacher, Studio Coordinator & General Manager as one of the primary contacts for studio questions
- As the face of the studio when clients walk in, welcome clients, check clients into class, navigate point of sale and scheduling software, and process front desk transactions
- Contribute to a supportive and fun studio environment and foster positive working relationships
- Availability to teach a minimum of five (5) classes per week
- Enthusiastic, confident, and outgoing personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
- Lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, hold a 90-second plank, and maintain high energy for 50-minute class
- Demonstrate anatomical knowledge, proper form, and alignment with a focus on safety
- Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and a natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Confidence to energetically command a room of 20+ people
- Musicality - ability to keep the rhythm and count to the beat of the music
- Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading, or barre concept (ideal but not required)
- Acquire and maintain CPR/AED certification
- All Teachers are required to complete a 4-day certification training program as well as significant 'at home' study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes
- Minimum one-year commitment to teaching required before attending 4-day certification training
- All Teachers are required to become certified in all class formats within 6 months of initial certification
- This position offers a very competitive base rate
- Training Opportunities
- Opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Free unlimited membership to the Company's Pure Barre studios while actively teaching and employed
- Employee Retail Discounts
join the pure barre family.
Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a way of life. We are focused on improving, strengthening, and transforming the lives of our clients and always welcoming dynamic talent. If you’ve got what it takes and looking to join an amazing and passionate team, check out our open positions below or apply in person at your studio of choice.
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.” We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Pure Barre Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)