At Pure Barre we believe in building a studio community that empowers and inspires the lifestyle and fitness goals of our members. Are you ready to raise the barre in your career and become part of our exceptional team?
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s goals and needs
- Meet and/or exceed personal sales goals
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Follow up and follow through activities with prospective clients via in-person, over the phone and email
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, and community events) to promote the studio
- Assume responsibility for developing selling skills
- Process accurate cash and credit card transactions
- As the face of the studio when clients walk in, welcome clients, check clients in to class, navigate point of sale and scheduling software, and process front desk transactions
- Perform specific cleaning tasks to ensure standards of cleanliness are observed to ensure student and employee safety
- Contribute to a supportive and fun studio environment and fostering positive working relationships
- Act as an in-studio ambassador for all current initiatives and business streams
- Merchandise and stock inventory for retail clothing and other items
- Attend and complete all relative training programs
- Take pictures for social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Warm welcoming and engaging personality
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, and private training
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Must have proficient computer skills and ability to learn and use the club management software system
- Must be have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with social media content development preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Authorization to work in the United States required
- Competitive base rate
- Commission paid on personal sales
- Training Opportunities
- Opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
- Complimentary Pure Barre membership while actively employed
- Employee Retail Discounts
join the pure barre family.
Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a way of life. We are focused on improving, strengthening, and transforming the lives of our clients and always welcoming dynamic talent. If you’ve got what it takes and looking to join an amazing and passionate team, check out our open positions below or apply in person at your studio of choice.
Pure Barre is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pure Barre does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.” We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Pure Barre Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)